There are days at the bank when I am really stressed out because we are so busy, customers are just being ridiculous, or coworkers are just being ridiculous. But then you have a day like today. Today was one of those days when all I could do was just smile (and sometimes laugh out loud). I thought it was going to be a stressful day because we were short handed, but it wasn't. Praise the Lord! So some highlights:
-Rose came to help us out today!! I just love the lady!! :) (this brought a huge smile to my face!)
-Having a customer give me a BIG bag of peanut M&M's because I called her to let her know she had left her license. :) I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't like chocolate. :(
-Being told by my manager he wished he could clone me and Jason (my coworker) at the same time. He would have the best tellers then. One can sell, and one is really organized and can balance. HAHA
-Having a little kid get really excited because I sent him 4 suckers instead of just one! (hey, I don't have to put up with him tonight! jk) :)
-We had this one customer come up and ask for "those sas skwatch dollars." I seriously about bursted out laughing...but I didn't. I held myself together. She was asking for the Sacagawea dollar coin :). You know, those gold dollar coins with Sacagawea on them. :)
-Then to top that off, after we gave her the coins, she asked if they were uncircumcised dollar coins. SERIOUSLY!?! I almost peed in my pants! She was really asking if they were uncirculated dollar coins. :)
Okay, so that's just a few reasons why today was a great day. There are days I absolutely LOVE my job, and today was one of those days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment