Monday, December 21, 2009

today...

was a long day...
....was at work at 7:45...but no one else showed up till 8:05. Wonder if they forgot we're supposed to be there at 7:45? :(
....work was extremely busy for some reason (hmm...should I remind myself it's almost Christmas and every old person in Seneca needs to get $50 bills to give to their grandchildren, or great-great-grandchildren...) :)

....today was Katrina's birthday! happy birthday girl! soooo very thankful for you!

....was told at work (by a customer) that I look like Stockard Channing...
....pizza and salad for lunch...one of my favs.

....i forgot to mail my Christmas cards...oops.

....i was asked at work if i had gotten my kids Christmas presents yet...HA!

....was also later asked if i had gotten my husbands present yet...again HA!!

....shopping with Nina...and I am DONE!!! :) (with buying presents)

....
this long day is over! Night ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. im waiting for you to blog again, hun.... i miss you. how was your weekend?

    ReplyDelete